8 a.m

Up since 6 waiting for word. We’re taking turns to be sure someone is always available in a room to be the messenger for the team – that’s me at the moment.

In today’s day and age, you’d think we could manage by cell but way too dodgy given the spotty cell coverage and the short time window between the call and the flight.


8:40 a.m.

Meteorologist at Union Glacier is monitoring clouds and plans to wait another 60 minutes before making a decision. We are in limbo.


10:30 a.m.

WE GOT THE GREEN LIGHT! We will hopefully be heading to airport in 30 minutes.

If all goes well then the next blog will be from Union Glacier!


2 Responses

Leave a Reply

Register! Log in! Follow! Comment!

Welcome to the Test Your Limits trip blog. We look forward to sharing our adventures with you. To post a comment, please follow the instructions below:

a. Open the desired blog entry you wish to comment on.

b. Scroll down to the bottom of the post.

c. In order to leave a reply, you must LOG IN or REGISTER with a username and password.

d. Once you are logged in, a comment box will appear at the bottom of each blog post. Enter your reply here and post a comment.