Well, I think we need to change the name of the expedition to:

Live Life, Test Your Limits, Test Your Patience!

Anyway, we again await the 9:30 am call.  Our spirits are still holding.  We are still within a window that we can safely do the mountain if we can get out in the next two days!


Comments are closed

Register! Log in! Follow! Comment!

Welcome to the Test Your Limits trip blog. We look forward to sharing our adventures with you. To post a comment, please follow the instructions below:

a. Open the desired blog entry you wish to comment on.

b. Scroll down to the bottom of the post.

c. In order to leave a reply, you must LOG IN or REGISTER with a username and password.

d. Once you are logged in, a comment box will appear at the bottom of each blog post. Enter your reply here and post a comment.